Standard and Custom Engineered Vibration Test Systems
A new range of Vibration Test Systems from 1g dynamics
Force Rating from 1 ~ 392 kN (220 ~ 88,000 lbf)
Total Quality Culture
Quality and reliability are critical values for global manufacturers of technology equipment. In an environment where the mistakes or failure of products or services can have serious consequences, it is essential that manufacturers of new vibration equipment meet today’s demanding test requirements.
To achieve this goal 1g dynamics decided that the implementation of a management system based on the ISO 9001 Quality Management System was the way forward. The robust management framework that has since been put in place has enabled the company to meet its objectives and achieve continual improvement through better monitoring and measuring of activities and a more accurate understanding of real-world performance levels. Today, quality initiatives form an integral part of the 1g dynamics culture. This enables us to system engineer and delivers a wide variety of standard and custom-engineered products that exceed the specifications of other vibration equipment manufacturers.
Our goal is to be recognized as a truly global, single source outlet for the supply and maintenance of affordable vibration test and measurement equipment to the aerospace, defence and automotive industries.
- All vibration systems engineered and assembled in the UK from worldwide component suppliers.
- New state-of-the-art production assembly and system test facility.
- Fully system tested at 1g dynamics and installed by experienced engineers and technicians.
- All vibration test systems supported by Regional Service Centre Network.
- Extended Warranty available on all new products installed by 1g dynamics.
Air and Water-cooled Vibration Systems
Force Rating from 1 ~ 392 kN (220 ~ 88000 lbf)